New cushions & a vist to Herb and Flo's

Finally got around to doing somethings on my To Do list. Funny that it took the new Reminders app in Apple's new iOS to get me to actually remember them.

Found a shop in Fremont that sold and cut custom foam rubber for couch cushions. Little did I know it cost nearly as much as a new couch. OUCH! Although it really was needed. The old cushions were terrible, nothing wrong with the outside, but the inside foam just made you sink. It was just terrible. Made me not want to even sit on the couch. Long story longer, got to the foam shop and they did their thing in about an hour.  Since I was in Fremont with the kids, I decided to stop by my grandparents.

Grandma had met Lukas the first week he was born but it was Herbie's first time with Lukas.

Great Grandpa Herbie and Lukas
Great Grandma Flo and Ellie
Flo and Lukas
Herbie, Lukas and Ellie



 This weekend, Lukas also hit a bit of a milestone. He started eating real food. At least real baby cereal.

Mush for the first time

Rumor has it that he's also rolled over, but I'm reserving judgement since I haven't seen it yet.

Steph got her new iPhone, the 4S. And she's loving it so far!

Ellie-isms of note. "Awesome!" Everything is awesome. EVERYTHING! Also, she thinks she has a uniform for school I guess, because she wants to wear the same thing everyday. Probably not what you think. Here it is -- Jeans, her "rock 'n roll shirt, and her A's hat on backwards. Clearly her own style.



As for me, everything is going well. The new job is keeping me plenty busy. The 4-mile commute is still awesome.

Comments