The kids are feeling HOT

Well, it wasn't because we started to click the heater on at night, and it certainly wasn't from the weather outside, but the kids have both been hitting some triple digit figures when it comes to their temperatures in the last week.

The day after Halloween Ellie started to have a little fever and ended up staying home a couple days from school and having a quick doctor visit. Not much from the doc besides keep the fluids going and give her Tylenol. We moved Lukas into our room in hopes that he wouldn't catch anything, but that didn't really work.

A few days after Ellie was back to normal Luke had a rough night sleeping, and we quickly found out that he had the fever. And he was so much worse in terms of worrying about him since he couldn't really relay any info to us. He topped out with 102.1 on Wednesday night. So Thursday we went to visit the doctor, again. Everything from the doc cam back good. His lungs were clear and nothing else seemed to be off besides his fever. He slept better on Thursday night and we are hoping he has passed the rough spots and is on the road to full recovery this weekend.

In other news, Steph and I attended a charity benefit, fundraiser thingy for RotoCare, which Steph is involved with. The funny this was, that Packard had a table at the event, as did Kaiser. So I knew people at those two tables and I was at the third. I guess that is what happens when you stay in the same field and in the same area, but it was a good night.

Katelyn had her first cheerleading competition and if I could figure out why my phone wasn't allowing me to upload the video to YouTube I'd post it. But since it is giving me issues you'll have to take my word for it that she was awesome. The team took 1st place in the competition, so that was very cool. And Katelyn had a great time.  I'll try and post that later once I get it into the computer and up on YouTube.

Comments