Post Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great this year. Even though both Steph and I had to work on Friday, we made the most of out time off.

Ellie helped decorate the table
Steph cooked up the bird on Thursday, complete with mashed potatoes, gravy, REAL cranberries (which she wasn't a fan of cooking, but enjoyed them once they were done). We were joined by John, Christiane and Dylan, so that was a fun day with part of Steph's family.

Thanksgiving was also a 49er game, so we were treated to them playing in the evening against Baltimore. And although they lost the game, it was nice to see them in prime time. What made the sporting day really fun was the fact that the annual Texas A&M v Texas game was also playing on.

Thursday night at the same time as the Niners. So I had to come up with a solution, and I did.
 
Niners on the left, Texas A&M on the right
Then after work on Friday we took off to Oakdale. On Saturday me, dad and Jason all golfed at the OGCC. I didn't do to bad. I had three pars, but also two holes that killed me. I took a 10 on #9 when I went into the water off the tee, then from there into the sand, then 4 shots to get out of the sand. It was a rough hole.

Once we got back to the house it was time to relax with a drink and watch a little football.

I guess it was commercial, everyone is on their phone
And the kids have a SUPER good time.


So overall a very fun Thanksgiving!

Comments