Let the Gardening Begin



Let the Gardening Begin 
          
With the busy schedule we’ve been living mid-April got here quickly. The past couple years I’ve take a few weekends in March and the beginning of April to get the backyard ready for a garden - some new soil, make sure all the weeds had been sprayed, pulled and discarded. This year things just got here quicker then I was ready.

So it was a garden cram session this past weekend. Thankfully I had plenty of helping hands to get things set.

Now, to use this space as a log of what was planted when, so when I forget, which will be sooner rather then later, I’ll be able to come back here and see.

2 cherry tomato plants, a section of radishes, 6 pea plants, 2 cucumbers, 2 watermelons and some eggplant seeds.

I was hoping to get corn in, which I still could do, but I need to get moving. We’ll see how it goes.

Comments