Softball and Hockey and Rain! Oh My!



Spring is, actually was, in full force. I say was because we’ve had a string of rainy days which Mother Nature has humorously scheduled for all Ellie’s softball practice and game days. If we got softball planned, that means it’s probably gonna rain.

Ellie has done pretty well with softball this year, she certainly has the arm and can catch the ball, but her hitting has fallen off from where it was last year. So when the hitting falters it’s time for a trip tothe batting cages.

But softball isn’t the only sport in town. Ellie got another chance to do a Girls Try Hockey day at Sharks Ice in San Jose. She suited upand hit the ice.

And although not an official sport Ellie and Lukas got a chance to visit Sky High Sports, and get their jump on. Ellie nearly got thefull flip down. Lukas, he got the “butt bounce” down.

A's v Giants. A's won, 4-0.
Steph and I got a chance to get go to the A’s v Giants game at AT&T park with mom, dad, Mike and Adriana, and that was fun. Plus the A’s won 4-0!

In a final bit of news, and by news I mean an item I need to write down so in the years that follow I can actually recall it really happened. Lukas enjoys the Beastie Boys. Yes, the kid born in 2011 loves License to Ill, and album released in 1986. I guess he’s a fan of the classics. He switches between No Sleep Till Brooklyn, Brass Monkey and Girls. Funny

Although, what’s not so funny is his lack of desire to be potty trained. He seems to have NO desire whatsoever to get out of diapers. And usually I wouldn’t care that much, but as soon as he’s potty trained he can go to St. Justin’s, which isn’t huge news for him, but it would be for me. One drop off in the morning!!  I’d get 30 minutes of my morning back. Come on kid, just piss in the toilet!!!!

Cool recent moment. Steph and I went to dinner at Fogo de Chao at Santana Row, and who was sitting two tables away? Vernon Davis. So I texted Steve to see if he had any quick one liners I could use when walking out. Turns out Steve texted Vernon and Vernon told him to just have us stop by his table. So we did.

Vernon is the one in the middle

Comments