The Kids and Their Favorite Sports Teams

While it will come as no surprise, both Ellie and Lukas are very into sports. Not just playing, but watching and rooting. But who they root for is intersting.

Even before their 15-1 season this year, Lukas loved the Carolina Panthers. Why? Because he started to play Madden Football on xBox last year, and he thought the Panthers logo was cool. So he always played with the Panthers. Now, every time the Panthers are on TV or mentioned, which is a lot since they've done so well, he perks up. So somehow we have a Panther fan among us. He claims to also be a 49er fan, but that might only be so I won't cry.

Ellie is a bigger Warriors fan now they I may have ever been. I certainly liked the W's, especially during the Sleepy Floyd and Larry Smith days, as well as the RUN TMC days. But somehow Ellie is a huge fan. She get tears when they W's are playing at home on a school night because she can only watch the 1st quarter.

And she's a Montreal Canadians fan. I have no idea why. It's strange.

I always thought this NFL Shop commercial (below) was silly. How could a family split in so many different directions? I guess I have an idea now.


Comments