Lake Placid Side Note


By the way, it is colder then cold out here in upstate New York. It hasn't stopped snowing for days, this cold is not like California cold, it's not even like Tahoe cold, it's COLD.

And that's me, Todd saying that.

I had a long sleeve shirt, sweatshirt, winter jacket, beanie, gloves, jeans AND SHOES!

And simply getting out of the parking lot of the hotel took time. It took a good 15-20 minutes to scrape all the ice off the windshield and back window just so I could drive. I tried to roll down the windows, and they were frozen shut. You could hear the gears in the door stress.

Plus, while I was taking some video, my phone just shut off. After I put it in my pocket and warmed it up, it had a message that due to extreme temperatures the phone shutdown.

You know it's cold when the rental car
comes with an ice scrapper
Snow

More snow


Comments